1. Information Shared
Jacksonville Gun Runners Is The Sole Owner Of The Information Collected On Our Website (www.jacksonvillegunrunners.com). If You Believe That Any Content On Our Network Have Been Copied In A Way That Constitutes Copyright Infringement, Or Property Rights Have Been Violated
Please Contact Info@jacksonvillegunrunners.com. So We Can Remove That Content
Jacksonville Gun Runners Collects Personal Identifiable Information From Our Users At Several Different Points On Our Website. The Amount And Type Of Information That We Collect From You Depends On Your Activities, The Services That We Provide And Your Use Of Our Website. Below Is An Explanation Of The Type Of Information That We Collect.
1.1 When You Browse Our Website
- IP address – We collect your IP address to keep track of our website traffic and for security purposes when purchasing our products and services.
- Browser Type – We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our website for visitors.
- Movement through our website – We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized experience. Referral website – If you come to our website via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
2. Uses Of Information
2.1 Purpose Of Use
We May Use Your Personal And Account Information To Provide Products Or Services That You Have Requested, To Respond To An Inquiry You Have Made (Sales Or Otherwise) And As Otherwise Described In This Policy.
2.2 Access To Personal And Account Information
- We do not sell or share your personal information with vendors, marketers or any third parties outside of Jacksonville Gun Runners.
- We restrict access to your personal and account information to only the selected employees of Jacksonville Gun Runners.
- These employees need access to relevant information in order to provide you with services that include: customer support, accounting, technical support, etc.
2.3 Special Offers And Updates
- We may occasionally send you promotional notices. This includes product and service information and special deals. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on our registration page.
- If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company, products and services.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
2.5 Service-Related Announcements
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended or unavailable due to service interruption or maintenance, we may call you or send you an email.
- Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. You may opt-out of these communications. Please see “Choice and Opt-out.”
- You may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in an e-mail communication, or by contacting your account representative or project manager.
3. Information Storage
We Store Information That We Collect Through Cookies, Log Files, And Clear Gifs, In Order To Create A “Profile” Of Your Preferences. We Do Not Tie Your Personally Identifiable Information, Or Your Purchasing History, To Information In The Profile, In Order To Provide Tailored Promotions And Marketing Offers And To Improve The Content Of The Site For You.
3.1 Log Files
- As is true of most website, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information when purchasing through the site, for security purposes only.
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site but will expire when you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time, but you can remove them by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords and/or preferences, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. These cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance your experience on our site.
3.3 Links To Other Sites
- Our website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Jacksonville Gun Runners. Please be aware that we, at Jacksonville Gun Runners, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
- This privacy statement applies to information collected by our website.
3.4 Access To Personally Identifiable Information
- If your information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate such information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting your account manager.
4.1 Protection Of Personal And Account Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using both 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layer’s (SSL).
- We use encryption and SSL in all areas where personal and account information is required. To view our certificate information, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key at the bottom of your browser window.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If You Have Any Questions About Security On Our Website, You Can Send An Email To Us At Con. Info@jacksonvillegunrunners.com
4.2 Changes In This Privacy Statement
- You should visit our Website periodically to review any changes to this policy.